Personal information we collect
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other details to help you with your experience in using our products or services. In some instances we may request additional information from you for identity verification.
Analytical information we collect
We may collect other information such as your IP address, browser type, and other environmental data for security verification or other analytical purposes.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, submit a form or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product or service offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
- To follow up with you after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
Information sharing with service providers
Bixme uses one or more third-party credit card processors so we can process your transactions. Bixme also utilizes and transfers data to our logistic partners so we can ship your items to you. These third-party service providers do not use your personal information in any way other than to complete the service we request of them.
How do we protect your information?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
- We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
- After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
- Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browsers are a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify, remove, or delete your cookies. If you turn cookies off it may turn off or disable some of the features of the site.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
1. We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
You can change your personal information by logging in to your account (due to security reasons, not all personal information can be updated or altered by you – you must contact our support department in order to change some of your information). If you request erasure of your personal data, we will remove your name and email addresses from our system along with any credit card information from our records.
6950 PHILIPS HWY STE 46
JACKSONVILLE FL 32216-6087
+1 (904) 5143314
Last Edited on 2020-10-01